A Rodby treadmill was shown on sports news TV4 the other day. The Rodby treadmill is used at the national development centre of the Swedish
One step ahead in the long run
Rodby treadmills are professional machines used in test labs, research centers and by professional athletes. The key to success is quality, accuracy, warranty and service.
- Developed and built in Sweden.
- Motor with rotor permanent magnet.
- Built for extreme usage for years.
- Quality pays off in the long run.
- Testing based on accurate data.
- Deviation speed ± 1%.
- Deviation elevation ± 0.2%.
- Thus high reliability and repeatability.
Warranty & Service
- 2 years warranty against defects.
- Service at 24 months adds +1 year of warranty. Also applies to year 3 and 4.
- Up to 5 years warranty if serviced.