The Rodby RL2500E x 1000 treadmill is our next largest for running, bicycling, wheelchair and cross-country roller skis. Belt length is 250 cm and the width 100 cm. The treadmill belt can be fitted with vulcanized rubber strips of 3 or 8 mm thickness for better pole action.
The treadmill is usually equipped with Emergency Stop Framework and a Safety belt. This is many renowned Swedish and Norwegian elite skier’s choice. The treadmill is equipped with Pulse Control. All new Rodby treadmills are delivered with Control System 2.0 including a computer, a touch screen, keyboard and mouse.
Control System 2.0
Pulse Control is standard
Track Simulation GPX is standard
Auto Positioning as Option
professional rollerski treadmills
Prices for treadmills and options are quoted. Contact us.
Roller skiing on Rodby treadmills
Rodby recommends fitting the belt with vulcanized rubber strips primarily because the Karda pole tips will last longer. Though the belt is very wear resistant the belt will also last longer with these self-healing rubber strips. Please note that according to some riders, the rubber strips can to some minor degree adversely effect the grip capabilities of the “Karda” tips. The most extremely powerful double-poling riders should opt for the 8 mm strips and tips mention below.
The vulcanized red rubber strips are available in two thicknesses: 3 mm and 8 mm.
Rubber strips 3 mm
- With the 3 mm thick rubber strips we strongly advocate using only tips modell “Karda” or walking ski pole rubber tips with studs having a maximum protrusion of 2 mm.
- With the 3 mm thick rubber strips the treadmill is more suited for a usage situation where roller skiing is combined with running or other types of exercise.
Rubber strips 8 mm
- With the 8 mm thick rubber strips you can use the same tips as for the 3 mm strips.
- The belt will last longer with 8 mm strips.
- The belt with 8 mm thick rubber strips allows you to use the tips Swix Force or Swix Triac tips with the sharp tip slightly grounded off leaving a protrusion of maximum 3 mm. This combination of 8 mm strips and the before mentioned tips give good pole tip grip and minimal tip and belt wear.